Thursday, December 6, 2012

Example of free photos that Shipito shipping forwarder offers to its customers for free now

Shipito package forwarder started offering free photos of packages to its customers. I've never ordered any pictures in the past, althouth the delivery+damage insurance required photos. Here is my first package gallery:

The first photo is with all my packages before consolidation:

Shipito_package gallery0

Most other photos show the contents of the packages before consolidation:

Shipito_package gallery1

Shipito_package gallery2

Shipito_package gallery3

The following photo shows all the content of the box after consolidating packages:

Shipito_package gallery4

The final photo shows the box with a tape on it:

Shipito_package gallery5

It is interesting that my box after consolidation had a 90-day free storage. I had to sent all my previous packages in 3 days. And it would cost me about $50 to add yet another package to the condolidated box. And now I can see how much free space I have in the box, so I can add more stuff into it. Hope this was not a mistake, but a new feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment