Monday, June 24, 2013

Shipito tips and tricks: Using the "Your note" field effectively

When I get a new package in the Shipito warehouse, I go to the "Packages in Warehouse" and click onto the "Your note" link on the right to the package. Then I enter the name of the shop in all caps as well as detailed about the items in the package:

Shipito_Your note

In the example above I have entered "THE CLYMB" in all caps and the following content of the package
Hurley Men's Franch T-Shirt Black Medium, Hurley Women's Dreaming SS Tee White Medium, Hurley Women's Drop Off Tee Neon Pink Medium

Then after sending my package it is easy to see what was inside of it and from what shops exactly:

Shipito_Sent packages

I enter much more details in the "Your note" field than in the customs declaration. This allows to find an item or shop easily without clicking onto the "details" links, because you can see all the shop names and all the items even in the consolidated package.

No comments:

Post a Comment