Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ebates cashback service pays $25 for the first friend you refer

As I mentioned earlier, I started comparing cashback that different cashback services offer. Then I realised that some services do not offer payment through Paypal. I also decided not to use any newer cashback services to avoid any risks losing cashback.

Cashback services get a commission from the stores when you make a purchase. Instead of keeping that money - like almost all other sites do - they share it with customers! This allows you to make purchases at the same online stores, using the same web-sites, but save several percents from each qualified transaction. Unlike offline rebates, no paper work needed.


I've been using 3 trusted cashback services that many of my friends recommend, namely: eBates, Mr.Rebates, FatWallet. The first two allow you to make some money by referring friends.

Right now eBates has a special promotion. Refer your first friend to the service and earn a $25 bonus. All you need to do is to ask your friend to sign up via the special link. If you like this web-site, you may thank me by becoming my first referred member. Just register via this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment