Friday, February 12, 2016

Groupon and the worst customer support ever

I've been a loyal customer of Ideel for 5 years. We've made dozens of purchases there. But when Groupon has bought Ideel we've started spending less time on its web-site. Still it was not that bad.

Everything has changed after Ideel moving to the Groupon web-site. After reading about this news I found out that I could get my promotional credits refunded. On January 13, 2015 I contacted Ideel support via ideel@groupon.com. Several days later I got a reply that they apologize for the delay and will refund the amount to my debit card.

The money supposed to appear in 3-5 business days. A month later I still can't get the refund. And the problem is that Groupon support is the worst one I have ever contacted. They don't try to solve your problem at all. And they don't even try to read your quoted message.

Several replies had messages saying I had no credits at all or my credits have expired. And this is despite of the fact that the $50 refund was approved before. No to mention that I got yet another $25 promotional credit after January 13th. When I told support about it, they replied several times that they can't find any orders associated with my e-mail. When I sent them my e-mail they asked me about the problem I had or asked me to provide the order number, despite the fact that everything was quoted in the e-mail.



In my last message I wrote everything about the problem once again mentioning my e-mail at Ideel. Nevertheless the support wrote "I'm unable to find any orders under" my e-mail address. They go in circles without even trying to read the question. It seems like Groupon support needs lots of support, because from my experience it is totally useless.

Will I recommend Groupon or buy from them again? Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment