Friday, February 10, 2012

www.zulily.com review: Is Zulily a legit private shopping club or scam and fraud?

Private shopping sites for moms, kids and babies (fashion sale sites, private sale clubs, sample sale sites) offer designer clothing at a 50-90% discount.

Zulily claims to offer top-quality apparel, gear and other goodies for moms, babies and kids. But is it a legit shopping club or scam/fraud?


About Zulily





Zulily invitation


Zulily - U.S. private shopping club offering sales for kids, pregnant women, moms. It allows orders to be shipped to the USA and Canada. And it can ship internationally using its partner FiftyOne.


Zulily offers great selection of clothing for kids. Some sales feature toys, children books, clothing for moms and pregnant women, ...



Is Zulily a legit shopping club or scam and fraud?






I've made several orders from Zulily. Bought nursing dresses, lots of great clothing, shoes and toys for my kid. But instead of using FiftyOne for shipping internationally, I used Shipito. I did manage to pay for my orders with my Russian debit card (see this post to learn more). I decided to use Shipito instead of FiftyOne, because it is cheaper this way. Besides I wanted to consolidate my packages to save even more.

[caption id="attachment_268" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Package from Zulily.com on Shipito"]Package from Zulily.com on Shipito[/caption]

I can confirm that you can trust Zulily. It is a great private shopping club for kids, babies and moms.
My rating for Zulily is 4.5 out of 5.



Links







  • Zulily (private shopping club for moms, babies and kids)

  • Shipito (US package forwarder)

2 comments:

  1. You have to be careful with zulily though! Sometimes you can get a great deal, but often they inflate the regular price and discount it from there to a normal price. Today they advertise great deals on Melissa and Doug. They're original prices are a 3-4x mark up of the wholesale prices. I know this because I'm a small retailer of Melissa and Doug beware of what you buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you tip, Ashley. I guess this is more related to stuff like electronics, toys than to clothing. But it is a good idea to use price comparison services before purchasing anyway.

    ReplyDelete