Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to see credit balance for your Amazon MP3, Kindle Store, Instant Video Download, Software/Video/Games Downloads

To see credit balance for your Amazon MP3, Kindle Store, Instant Video Download, Software/Video/Games Downloads:

  1. Visit the following page How to Redeem Your Code for Amazon MP3.

  2. Click onto the "Enter your code" button (you don't need to enter any code to see your credits balance).



[caption id="attachment_2235" align="alignnone" width="596"]Amazon: Credit balance Amazon: Credit balance[/caption]

5 comments:

  1. Spent about an hour trying to find the amount of credits I have in my Amazon profile. I should have searched with Google instead. The solution is so easy. I wonder why Amazon made it so complicated and not intuitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmark this page and you will be able to access it faster next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how I can view my credits for Amazon Instant Video?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazon Instant Video is present on the screenshot above, so try to follow the steps mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete